Saturday, July 25, 2009

Never ending RANDOMNESS

its been a while, well not really. i have been in the PC for almost 8 hours straight and so i didn't eat my lunch. i spent most of my time playing Pixel Ranger on facebook and making it to the top. and tadant! i was able to be the rank 1.

Show Pixel Ranger ▼



i also want to share this vid to you guys. for those who want to learn how to do the dance steps of Wonder Girls' Nobody 원더걸스 노바디 (if there's anyone who would like to). just this morning, i saw this vid on youtube while watching 2NE1's new song. everyday, i hear my mates singing this song, and so do i. (last song syndrome) actually, i was able to memorize the steps, LOL, not at all, just a few steps. so, here it is.



another thing, my friend Marikon, just departed and leaved our country, she has to go to Illinois, Chicago for some unknown reasons. jhelz's post about this one made me blue and tipped over. i'll gonna miss this girl for sure, who played an ample role in my life. so Kon, hanggang sa muling pagkikita


i was having a stroll at allkpop.com and found this picture of 2NE1 without make up. i was so shocked to see this one, anyway Sandara still looks cute even without those blush on and mascara and Bom looks like a fifteen-year-old girl, still cute but looking tired. however CL looks very different and weird (batang yagit, kumbaga). on the other hand Minzy's cheeks still looks chubby. despite of seeing this one, im still a big fan of them.

PS: these days are very upsetting. i often find my self crying to sleep, not knowing why. is this because i haven't watch harry potter 6? LOL.

PPS: Happy 95th Anniversary to all members of the Church of Christ (INC). to God be the Glory.

13 comments:

yanze said...

is that really her?i dun believe it!wow.make up really makes everyone looks pretty.heh.XD

Iris Rotap said...

WOW! i agreee!
dara is still cute even though she don't have make-ups.

ahehehe :)
congrats for being the RANK 1 in PIXEL RANGER of your facebook ;)

have a nice day!

jaiLus said...

congratz sa pagigng no. 1 sa pixel ranger..ahaha :D
nakita mo ko??kalan??di kasi ako familiar sa mukha mo te eh..aha =]

jaiLus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CINTAAMONYET said...

sorry for being such a lousy online friend. i'm always meaning to comment but keep forgetting to! argh!

wow 8 hours straight on the computer? i've done longer...and got in trouble for it ><

nawww dear don't cry yourself to sleep. you'll eventually watch harry potter soon!

Rai said...

i also love playing pixel ranger!!! :D

Dara still looks cute even without make up... :D

Uli said...

wahh! I love that song!!(nobody by wonder girls.) and i know the steps too, in the chorus part atleast, haha. i've been asking my sister to lear the whole dance so she can teach me, i'll show her this video, haha. :D

and you should watched harry potter 6 na, hehe. and 8 hours infront of a pc? whew, my longest was 6 hours straight and i got a terrible headache, haha. anyway, happy anniversary to your church too :)

jhelz said...

ou nga neh..kalungkot talaga pag alis nia.. T.T..yay gnyan pala itsura nila pag walang make up but still cute parin c sandara.. :D

Reagan D said...

i am so lurving kpop. nobody is the cutest lss of mine as of late! (hope no one catches me dancing to this)haha

Chadchad said...

I totally disagree that is not dara even without make up she still look cute

jaiLus said...

crush mo un??ahaha :D waLa Lng :D

aus Lng yan..
mga crush ko nga 4th yr. na lahat eh..
ahahaha :D

grace said...

You are also a member of iglesia?
My prof told us about your anniv. :D

I, too, is so down in the dumps these days. I am so DOWN. But in my case, the reason isn't unknown. :)

grace said...

You are also a member of iglesia?
My prof told us about your anniv. :D

I, too, is so down in the dumps these days. I am so DOWN. But in my case, the reason isn't unknown. :)