Friday, July 17, 2009

Best-est day ever

another 2 weeks of no updates. again, my apologies. i have always been so busy since classes started going on. fortunately, i was able to blog and post some entries at least twice or thrice a month.

again, just to update you on what the heck was going on in my life now, so this day, i must say, is the happiest day of my life ever. wonder why? i saw my ultimate crush just this morning rushing downstairs from the college building (i don't know the name of the building), i think we're both late from our own classes. LOL. then suddenly, he smiled ostentatiously at me, of course i smiled back. whew! i just felt my heart beating very fast and i cant help but to smile, smile, smile, smile and smile surreptitiously. my heart is bursting into gladness. kyaa! i cant believe that just because of that smile, my day's complete (i think im being too exaggerated, but what can i do, that's the way it really is ). im afraid he might read this, but i dont really care. in fact, i know he already knew it. my crushness and all that. and it was just an infatuation, a different thing from the so-called LOVE.

anyways, stop with the drama. i bet everyone of you had gone off to movie houses, cinemas or bought your own pirated CDs (lol) just to watch harry potter and the half-blood prince. well suck on that cause im here beside my computer, typing this post. im like so extremely excited to watch it but unfortunately i’m on a tight budget. i have recently bought my UPCAT reviewer from my own pockets (meaning i didn't asked for it from my mom) and i have no money at all (im so pathetic). this is the much awaited movie of the year and until now i wasnt able to watch it. isnt that ridiculous?

before ending this post i would just like to share this photos of my UPCAT permit and reviewer. i just hope i can pass the test even im not taking review classes.


and this one:
new mini album of 2NE1 – I Don’t Care



i'm beginning to love the songs of 2NE1. specially lollipop and fire. i kept on playing their songs in my pc over and over again.


15 comments:

안아 said...

ang saya talaga kapag may crush :) ㅋㅋ
goodluck with the UPCAT! 화이팅~ ^^

Chin said...

yeah. sobra :DD
thanks ana. :)

marz said...

ahihi.. naks nman sis! nakita si crush.. :) gudluck sa exam, sana makapasa ka.. ano ba balak mo kunin na course?

Chin said...

hoho. thanks sis marz.
course? undecided paco. dami kcng choices ee. :)

jhelz said...

woi..haha..cnu naman un aber??ung anu ku ba yan?xD..c ***o ko?ayii gudluck sa upcat!!buti di qa nag nagtake ng rebyu noh?

jaiLus said...

ayee..kilig si ate chin..ahaha :D ako nga makita ko lng kumpleto na araw ko eh :D gudluck sa UPCAT! :D

Chin said...

@jhelz: oo siya nga. haha :D
di ko kc alam na meron ditong review classes sa pampanga. ayos na yung reviewer. sariling sikap :D

@ailu: haha. apir! :D
thanks ailu :))

Ms.CandyBlush said...

Super sarap ng feeling when you like someone, lalo na pag mahal mo na haha sarap, yet sakit sa ulo haha!

Iris Rotap said...

wow!
ur so lucky to meet your crush xD

2ne1 song's is really great!
:D ahihihi~! god bless on ur UPCAT!

Chin said...

@ms. candyblush: yeah. ayt ayt. :D
@jessica: do you think so? XD
yeah they are and im loving them.
thanks :)

Reagan D said...

ei, goodluck with UPCAT!
and i lurve kpop. first, the wonder girls, now, dara on 2NE1! coolness!

XD

Chynna Ashley said...

Awh, the power of a smile. I love it when my crush smiles at me too - it leaves me all in a flutter and I start daydreaming and my friends have to snap me out of it. Paha.
I like that icon of Severus Snape, by the way. He is SO cool. Hehe :)
Seriously, when you can - GO SEE HP 6 STRAIGHT AWAY! It is so good \(>O<)/

x

LISA said...

HellO! :D Indeed 2Ne1 looks weird without make ups :)

And the nobody dance seems easy! :D

JC Te said...

Good luck on the UPCAT exam! I will be taking it also this coming August!

-random visitor :)

❤Asiris❤ said...

I like so much your blog!! I follow you! ^^